Saturday, February 25, 2012

FIVE GREAT LIFE ENCOURAGEMENTS

Have you ever reached to a situation everything seems to be against or above you, you get to a point to have more reasons to give up than keep holding up on life; Here are some of encouragement thoughts which will lift your inner spirit and inspire your life;

Encouragement No. 1
The purpose of life is not crystal clear, especially when the path is sometimes paved with fear. Keep the faith, and trust God’s guidance. Pray for strength and courage to help cope with the struggles. Know my prayers are with you everyday while you work through these storms of life.

Encouragement No. 2
When the sun disappears behind the clouds, remember that I am here to walk with you through the storms of life.  I'll hold your hand and hide with you when the lightening strikes.  Come in from the rain, and I'll dry your clothes and offer you a warm place to find comfort.  Remember that sooner or later, the clouds dissipate, and the sun is seen once again.  I'll be here with you even then because I believe in you.

Encouragement No. 3
Life throws us curve balls, and the umpire doesn't get to call "foul" because life gets to call the shots.  Even when times sneak up on us and hit us in the back of the head, we can find strength and rest in knowing that we are loved by our family and friends.  You are loved, and I know you will make it through this difficult time.

Encouragement No. 4
If you forget that you are strong, unique, gifted, funny, blessed, and so entirely loved by everyone who knows you, just give me a call and I'll remind you.  Hang in there.

Encouragement No. 5
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord at my side. As we were walking along, scenes from different times in my life flashed across the sky. In most scenes I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand. But there were scenes of troubled times when there were only one set of footprints. So I said to the Lord, "Why weren't you there when I needed you the most?" The Lord replied, "My child, when you saw only one set of footprints, this was when I carried you."

Never give up you keep holding and all shall be better. Your past never makes your life bitter but encourages you to be more  stable to stick to your success than loosing it. Nothing comes your way beyond your ability and everything happens for a reason. You are more than what "they" thinks you are.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment